Book Review on I Had Also Loved Someone
When Love Transforms into Gang-Rape
I Had Also Loved Someone is a tragic love story of a gang-rape victim covered in bloodbath. Even though the heart-rending pain after being the victim of such a heinous crime can never be even assessed but its’ the beauty of story which has compelled us to feel the agony.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Copyrights lie with the authors/contributors.
- Authors can use their contribution later as they like. We simply expect they should give us credit as first published with CLRI with issue number/date.
- We aim to promote knowledge and to propagate knowledge, we permit readers and authors to use, quote, and refer from any articles published with CLRI freely. Authors must agree to this nature of copyright before they submit to us. However any readers or authors must give due credit to the authors and this journal properly with issue number and dates.
- The responsibility of the concept expressed in the writings published with any of our literary journals lies with the authors and Creative Content Media or Contemporary Literary Review India does not support or oppose any ideas of the authors or artists.
- In principle, we bring out our annual print edition with a different ISSN and we intend to include some of the writings published with our online issues during the past year.
Hence the contributors give us the right to include their pieces for this purpose.
- We don't accept any articles that reflect pornography, hatred or any sorts of aversion.
- We don’t pay to the authors presently.