Songs of Sonority and Hope, "A Memento of Past Memories": A Critical Overview of DC Chambial's Poetry
Poets vary from one to the other in giving shapes to their imagination so that they let their feelings, ideas, observations, dreams, experiences, memories and so on known to the readers in their own ways. The poem is the result of both imagination and creation in sweet synthesis. It is like the lovely lotus coming out of mud and water. The lotus blooms and shines for the delight of the viewers sprouting from mud and water.
Keywords: DC Chambial, songs of hope, Indian literature, India poetry.
2. Chowhan, Subhadrakumanri. Mera Naya Bachpan. https://kavyaalaya.org/mera_naya_bachpan.jpg
3. Eliot, T.S. Four Quartets. New Delhi: OUP, 1971.
4. Larkin, Philip. Collected Poems. London: The Marvel Press: 1988. .
5. ---------------. The Less Deceived. Yarkshire: Marvel Press, 1955.
6. Keats, John. Human Seasons. https://www.poetryfoundation.org/44472.
7. Meyerhoff, Hans. Time in Literature. London: California Press, 1974.
Copyright (c) 2020 Dr. K. Rajamouly
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Before you submit your article, you must read our Copyright Notice.