Dr Saroj K. Padhi and Romantic Poets are Analogous with a Special Focus on Monsoon Memories
In this paper, Dr Dalip Khetarpal explores Dr Saroj Padhi’s poetic capability. The themes of Saroj’s poems are kaleidoscopic in nature. Even a cursory reading of an anthology reveals how deftly he has interwoven nature, humanism, philosophy, mysticism, metaphysicism, psychology, love and many more subjects with the magical thread of his mighty imagination. However, nature forms an inevitable part of whatever theme he has chosen and his poems, purely on nature, have no parallel.
Keywords: Saroj K Padhi’s poetry, mysticism, metaphysicism, Indian poetry in English, Indian English literature
2. Padhi, Saroj K. Petals in Prayer and Other Poems.
3. Padhi, Saroj K. Rhyming Ripples.
4. Padhi, Saroj K. Where Buds Refuse to Bloom and Other Poems.
5. Padhi, Saroj K. Elusive Spring.
6. Padhi, Saroj K. A Slice of Silence.
7. Padhi, Saroj K. Moon Moments.
8. Padhi, Saroj K. Silent Sight.
9. Padhi, Saroj K. Shattered I Sing.
Copyright (c) 2019 Dr Dalip Khetarpal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Before you submit your article, you must read our Copyright Notice.